OKay! Just because I didn't post doesn't mean I haven't been doing the right things. Truth is I might enjoy my weekends a little more then I should!! However, tomorrow is Monday so tomorrow is the start of a NEW week!! WooT Woot!! And here my friends after a LONG day of church work is my MEAL PREP for tomorrow's awesomeness!
First-Cucumbers!! I have set it once but let me say it again! Cucumbers are AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME and keep your body flowing! If you get what I mean. wink wink. I like to get the seedless, I do not like the bitterness of the skin so I take it off (if only I could do that with fried chicken) and then a put some garlic powered and sea salt on them. Give them a good shake and let them sit over night upside down or right side up YUMMY!
Second-TURKEY! High protein NO CARB
Third-CHEESE! Higher in fat but great in no carbs and good protein count
Forth- precooked bacon. I like to wrap it with the turkey to give a good crunch since I will not be having bread! Yes it has FAT and can make sugar a little higher its worth it with still no carb! These are not fried they are precooked and then pop in microwave.
Fifth-Cotton Candy Low Fat YOGERT! OH HEY! yes these have carbs---9 I believe and 14 sugars but are great before the gym. At least for me because they give me fuel to burn.
Now GO be AWESOME!! Another meal ready.. gym bag packed for a shoulder day!! Eeekkk who's excited??
THIS GIRL
No comments:
Post a Comment